Join us for
RIDGWAY FARMERS MARKET
We are excited to announce that we will host
TWO Winter Markets this year
AND in a new location!
Thanksgiving Market: November 23rd
Christmas Market: December 21st
The Silver San Juan Building, 600 Sherman St,
(next to Taco del Gnar), Ridgway, CO.
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Arts, Crafts & Gifts
- Canned Goods
- Eggs & Meat
- Baked Goods
- And More…
A glimpse of some of our Winter Market vendors and what they will bring:
- The Bin: Breads & pastries.
- Hawk-n-Yak Ranch: Frozen yak meat, cookies, cards.
- Handmade Simplicities by Nedy Leavins: Kitchen essentials, aprons, pot holders/oven mitts, table runner, tote bags, bowl cozies, heating pads, etc. and home cooked jams and pyrography.
- Adair Enterprises: Salt lamps
- Katwalk's Artisan Jewelry: Necklaces, pendants, earrings, bracelets.
- The Gardens of Eatin': Salad greens, lettuce, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, radishes, turnips, microgreens, horseradish root, beets, carrots, winter squash, sugar pumpkins.
- Living Springs: Pears, pak choi, carrots, beets, potatoes, winter squash, pumpkins, hakueri turnips, spinach, lettuce, kale, chard, leeks, ching onions, regular onions.
- Buckhorn Gardens: Asian greens, carrots, beets, potatoes, onions, garlic, chard, lettuce, radishes, turnips, spinach, arugula.
- Love In Every Bite: Home-baked cookies, pies, pastries.
- And More...
Because it will be fun! These two Farmers Markets are the last of the season. Come stock up your pantry, freezer, fridge and belly with our local yummies - and get your Holiday Gifts from our local artists and friends!
We look forward to seeing you there!